|Email to Circle Secretary : email@example.com Email to OS(E)/CHQ: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Edited by:Subhasis Mitra,Circle Secretary & Maintained by: R.Hema
3rd PRC Report....Gazette Notification.....<<<Click here for report>>>>>
Membership Drive: All the Circle & District Secretaries are requested to ensure enrolment of maximum members by filling up of Membership form and subscription deduction format from salary before last date
ALL RECENTLY RETIRED AIBSNLEA MEMBERS ALONG WITH OTHER RETIRED EXECUTIVES ARE CORDIALLY
INVITED TO ATTEND THE GENERAL MEETING ARRANGED BY OUR SISTER CONCERN AIRBSNLEWA ,
WEST BENGAL CIRCLE ON
6TH FEBRUARY 2020 AT CTO HALL AT 1PM.
GS Writes to Shri P.K. Purwar CMD BSNL regarding giving promotions to the Executives on regular basis only instead of Look-after arrangement in all the streams immediately to motivate and boost up their Morale due to large number of Executives opted for VRS and lot of vacuum has been created to maintain the Telecom Network fault free and also to maintain the Administrative Offices efficiently.
BSNL CO issued orders regarding Organizational restructuring, Merger of Non-Territorial Circles and Guidelines for Merger
CS writes to CGM/CTD regarding non receipt and processing of Medical Bills. <<<< Click here for letter >>>>
Meeting with CMD BSNL: General Secretaries and AGSs of AIBSNLEA and SNEA met CMD BSNL today and had the discussions on the following issues:
·DGM (T) Promotions: Regarding promotions from DET to DGM (T), we explained about the meeting with Secretary (T) DoT on 01st Jan., and 03rd Jan., 2020 in which Secretary (T) agreed for the promotions for DGM (T) provided it is not creating any Additional Financial Implications. CMD BSNL informed that he had also discussed with Secretary (T) in this regard and trying to do the needful.
· Clearing of pending dues of recoveries from the Salary of the employees: CMD informed that the payment of the GPF recoveries in respect of VRS optees, about Rs.710 Crore will be released on Monday. Other dues will also be cleared at the earliest.
· Promotions to fill up vacant posts after VRS: Regarding Promotions, CMD is of the opinion that employees should forget promotions for at least one year and work hard for the Revival of BSNL. Also opined that more merit is to be introduced in promotions in future. We explained the ground realities. Almost all DGM posts in Telecom & Finance Wings as well as AGM & CAOs posts will become vacant after 31.01.2020 and it will become difficult to run BSNL thereafter without filling up these vacant posts on immediate basis. There is stagnation in the Cadres of JTO and SDE and their promotions cannot be delayed. At the time of recruitment of JTOs & JAOs as well as in promotions from JTO to SDE, the competitive examination is available and practically 50% Executives eligible at the time of promotion are from competitive quota only, we explained. CMD BSNL agreed about the shortage in AGM, CAO and DGM posts after post-VRS 2019.
· Farewell to the retiring employees: On recognition of the services of the retirees, we requested to restore the amount of Rs 3001/- as it is just a token of appreciation of their past services in BSNL and honour for them. CMD informed his inability due to the cash crunch in BSNL. In that case, we suggested some alternative arrangement like recharge coupons equal to that amount. CMD appreciated our suggestion and agreed to look into the alternative for Gift STV of Rs.1699 Annual Plan instead of Cash Award.
Scheduled Agenda Meeting held today with Director (HR) BSNL Board. Sr.GM(Estt.), GM(SR), DGM(Pers-Sr.Mgt), DGM(Pers-Jr.Mgt), and DGM(Vig) were also present in the meeting. On behalf of AIBSNLEA, GS, AGS and FS/CHQ attended the meeting and discussed the following Agenda issues:
1. Early issuance of DET to DGM (T) promotion orders: We expressed our serious concern for non- issuance of DET to DGM(T) Promotions. Director (HR), after taking the latest feedback from Pers. Officers, mentioned that after discussing with the CMD BSNL and Secretary (T)first priority will be given and 100% efforts will be taken in this regard.
2. Immediate conduct of CPC in respect of DGM (Regular) to Jt.GM: Director(HR) mentioned that the CPC work is in advanced stage. VC and grading of APARs have been called for and it will be completed and orders will be issued shortly.
3. Immediate Promotions to all the Grades and Streams considering the Post-VRS Scenario: